
* We are planning a birthday party at our house. Well actually Carson has been planning this party for a few months now. It is finally here. A spiderman party it is plus he wants everyone to dress in their halloween costumes. So we will be playing some halloween games and eating some yummy halloween food!
*Carson has a friend in preschool whose name is Tanner. When ever he tells me a story about this friend from preschool. He always says "not our Tanner." He is making sure I know who he is talking about.
*I am loving my short hair. I have gotten over the fact that I can't put it in a pony. And I am ok with that. But I love that it only takes me less than 5 minutes to do it. Isn't that the best?
*I have missed 2 mornings at the gym. So I decided to go today after I dropped all the boys off. Even though it is getting harder for me to get up when it is still dark & when it is cold. I need to get my butt in gear and get there. I like that I can start my day like that plus come home and get myself ready before the day starts.
*Tanner & Carson went to great grandma's again yesterday to do some work. Little did I know they were trying to earn some money for something from the ice cream truck. I think I need to teach these boys a lesson about service.
7 comments:
How sad about Crew and the slide! At least he's over it now! I love your short hair! And, yes...that is the BEST that it takes only 5 minutes. Can't wait for Carson's party. My costume is off the hook!
I love your post how it's a little bit of everything...stuff you've been up to and want to remember. And can we get in on those chores at Great Grandma's!! Not for money either! ;)
yeah, can we get in on that too? you need to let us know when you go over there!! poor crew misses his slide! I wish I had a back yard... id take it and let him come play on it!
I have been wanting to get Dax a slide. We will gladly take it off of your hands if you still have it!! Dax will love it. Let me know:)
Michael loves that little slide. I guess he was the only boy playing with it though. I agree short hair is awesome! WE are having a bday party for Michael tomorrow. October is a crazy month for our family huh!
Did you get a haircut? I can't believe you can't pull it up! The boys are pumped for Saturday!
havent been on your blog in a while, but everytime i get on it you are going out of town. is that what happens when your kids get older? i wouldnt know. hope you had fun in cali, cant wait to buy a scrabble pendant!!!!love ya
p.s. good to see you this morning, can you pick me up next time and take me to the gym? so fat am i!!!
Post a Comment