Thursday, October 09, 2008


MORE SCRABBLE PENDANTS!!

9 comments:

Cherine said...

So cute! You have updated a lot and I was thinking...where have I been, and then it dawned on me..oh ya puking my brains out!

chanel said...

love the cupcake one!
love the birdfeeders too! happy day the birds came, that is super cool.

Kim said...

Those are way cute!
I don't know when you changed your blog(b/c I've be, yes a bookworm lately) but your blog is way cute!

Sara said...

Love them!!!

Brad and Leslie said...

Those are way cute, and I love the Halloween decorations. We don't have many either - you saw...4 plastic pumpkins - that's it! :) It was funny to catch Crew outside after school last week. It reminded me of Zoƫ - she was constantly escaping to the front yard!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Those are so cute!

Cherine said...

Hey girl checks in the mail!

Leah said...

I want one...or two..or three..or...

The Anderson Family said...

Those are so cute!!! I love them.