Frame them! Laminate them! Those are so cute. Write their names, age and the date on the back and laminate them - seriously! I have a picture of Stitch that Zoƫ drew when she was 2 or 3. I love it! You going to get yogurt with us tomorrow?!
So cute!! I love the turkey one! You seriously do need to save those. I have a journal from when I was in 1st grade that my mom kept and I'm so glad she did!
3 comments:
Frame them! Laminate them! Those are so cute. Write their names, age and the date on the back and laminate them - seriously! I have a picture of Stitch that Zoƫ drew when she was 2 or 3. I love it! You going to get yogurt with us tomorrow?!
So cute!! I love the turkey one! You seriously do need to save those. I have a journal from when I was in 1st grade that my mom kept and I'm so glad she did!
I LOVE the baby turkey!!!!
Post a Comment