
We carved our pumpkin tonight. I was happy that Brian was home to help with this project.
Carson didn't like the smell. He said "that smells like stinky butt hole."
All the boys start laughing & I'm just standing there thinking:
Can't we just carve pumpkins without bringing up body parts??

So Tanner did most of the work. He doesn't mind getting a little stinky & dirty.
That's the best part. Right??



8 comments:
Those are some pretty fancy carvings! You guys got skillz!
Chucky doesn't like the smell either. And none of them like to touch it. I grew up almost all girls and we thought it was all great. Go figure.
Didn't know you were sportin talent on the carvings! Good job! It looks awesome! So glad you got that done before Friday! Crew is so stinkin cute tilting his head. I love that he loves me now!
Hahahaha Carson made me laugh so hard! That sounds like something we'd say when we were younger. well the boys for sure! They were always saying "body part" and jokin around. I guess that's what my mom gets for doing Mamographies and talking about all kinds of boobs!
Those turned out so cute!
ha! that is so funny!! Carson cracks me up! his poor face! nice battle scar from Sunday night! Crew is so cute! I love the feel of pumpkin guts!
I'm sitting here laughing out loud at Carson all by myself. I think boys are hillarious. Cute pumpkin.
I am laughing right now, because we never carved our pumpkin!! Oh well!
Post a Comment