Friday, October 03, 2008

* I found a new love......SPRAY PAINT.......I didn't realize how fun it is.

* Planning on leaving in the morning to California with Jen. Need to get some jewelry supplies. Getting ready for the craft show.

* Crew is doing so much better. He has just been a little cranky.

* Tanner is home from school today. He is so BORED! He keeps going to the kitchen asking for different things to eat.

* Note to self......Don't give Crew a dill pickle to eat unless you plan on putting him straight in the tub. He will smell like pickles the rest of the day. I hate that!

* Today I have gotten lots of work done & crossing things off my list. This feels good.

* And I leave you with a picture......because I feel like I always need a picture with every post.

(We will be selling these scrabble pendants at the craft show this year.)

9 comments:

Jill said...

Love that necklace! So cute.

Jen Rose said...

I love spray paint too. Have you found a new hobby? :)
Super cute necklace I must say!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

too cute!

can i still that picture and maybe a couple others off your jewlery blog for the craft blog?

Cherine said...

Love the necklace. Spray paint huh... so are you a huffer now...JUST KIDDING!!!!

Jennifer said...

I love your jewelry! I'm thinking I have to place an order for Christmas soon!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Who knew...Amber is a tagger at heart! hahahaha I am gonna be watching for you at freeway bridges and block walls. ;)

The Anderson Family said...

I love that necklace!!

Amber said...

Jen,
Of course! And let us know if you want us to send you some different ones!

Melody said...

How fun..i love that neckalce..i need some new cute jewelry!