I have been.....
Giving Crew lots of baths. That would be because he has major diarrhea from the antibiotics. His poor bum is raw. Every diaper change has just been easier to throw him in the bath.
I took him to his dr. because he broke out in hives. Yes! Allergic to penicillin. Also to find out that the antibiotic was not even needed. So now we are giving him benadryl & strong prescription medicine for his bum.
7 comments:
Poor little guy...that's terrible. I hope he gets better soon!!
poor thing! Hey, the kids are out of school on Friday! maybe you should being the tanner and Carson over to play! ill call you! Im sure you could use a break!
poor little crew. he looks so sad and cute in those pictures. I hope he gets better soon. You can get a little vitamin to help with the diahrea (however you spell it). Its called acidophilus tablets and you can get them as chewables for kids.. at GNC or health food stores like that.
Poor Crew! His hives made me so sad!
oh so sad!!!!
those raw bums are the WORST! Poor babe!
Hope he's feeling better! Poor little fella!
Poor guy! :(
Post a Comment