Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday's at dad & mom's house :

It is always the best meal of the day.
Very busy when everyone is dishing up their food. There are lots of kids who think they are old enough to do it by themselves.
We had my favorite: lasagna, salad and bread. yum!
The kids played with cousins.
We enjoyed the weather & just sat on the porch.
The little boys collected crawly things. They each had their own plastic cup.
They had a discussion about dogs. That was pretty funny.
Rode scooters, bikes and played basketball.
Ate apple crisp for dessert.....another favorite. Tanner liked it to because he informed us all that he had 5 servings.
Gave loves and kisses when it was time to go home.

Then we were off to grandpa paul & nana jean's house:

The adults visited with each other.
Gave Jess her b-day present late.
The boys played in the backyard.
Not really sure what they were doing.
But they were all dirty & happy.
Tanner left with a peach & 1/2 a cookie.
Carson & Crew each left with a cookie.
Grandpa didn't chase them this time.
Yelled and waved their goodbyes from the truck.

Sundays are always the best!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Sundays are always my favorite too! Plus, FREE dinner, that's always a bonus! Sounds like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love sundays too! Last night was fun!

Brad and Leslie said...

We had lasagna at G&G Johnsons, too! It was sooooo good! I hate fixing dinner on Sundays. It's my day off, isn't it?!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Thanks again for the scrabble pendants! I love them!

Jen Rose said...

I need to jump on that DUKE band wagon again for Sundays! I loved those over there.