Soccer started this weekend. It was such a nice day on Saturday. They didn't win their game but I think they had a good time & they got some exercise. Well that is good for Tanner since lately he prefers to play the playstation. What are we going to do with him? Next year he might try baseball or basketball again instead of soccer. But we will see. 
Carson just watching the game. The sun was bight!!

Carson just watching the game. The sun was bight!!

11 comments:
Way cool! The weather was so nice this weekend! Bear is so dang cute! Baseball or basketball huh? Is he over the whole soccer thing? Or is he wanting to do both?
Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how long the boys hair is! CRAZY!
So fun! I LOVE that last picture!
Cute boys!!! Crew Bear is getting so big!
Cute boys! Cute hair! Cute Mom!
Oh i can't wait to sit and watch parker. I can finally join all you fun sports moms!
So are those some NEW sunglasses...since your other ones got blasted?!
check out our blog ........(we got some new stuff-:)
I love the weather lately too! Cute pics! Cute glasses!
Yes, soccer has begun.(sigh) Chevron will be once again making a killing off of me. It's during the soccer season when I wish I drove a Frod Focus or a Geo Metro. Naturally, the boys are pumped about the season.
Isn't it fun watching your boys play sports? Soccer season just ended here, basketball season starts this week. I wanted to share a funny blog post about the Twilight series from a husband's point of view. Hopefully, the link will work. Have a great weekend!
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008/02/twilight-series-for-dummies-and-totally.html
Post a Comment