he's SO cute! have fun!
I'm so extremely jealous! Have some fun for me and take tons of pictures!:)
We'll miss you!!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit jealous... I know you'll have the best time though!! Have fun and be safe Amber and Jen!
Thanks Amber for letting me borrow the breathing treatment thing again! Have a safe trip! Have fun!
Yay!! Update while you are there K? I am soooo excited for you!!
Oh I am so excited for y'all. Be good and be safe!!! =)
So jealous! Have a great time!
HAVE FUN!!!!What a trip!
You two better stay outta trouble.... ;)
Have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!
hope you 2 have an awesome trip!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
he's SO cute! have fun!
I'm so extremely jealous! Have some fun for me and take tons of pictures!:)
We'll miss you!!!
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit jealous... I know you'll have the best time though!! Have fun and be safe Amber and Jen!
Thanks Amber for letting me borrow the breathing treatment thing again! Have a safe trip! Have fun!
Yay!! Update while you are there K?
I am soooo excited for you!!
Oh I am so excited for y'all. Be good and be safe!!! =)
So jealous! Have a great time!
HAVE FUN!!!!
What a trip!
You two better stay outta trouble.... ;)
Have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!
hope you 2 have an awesome trip!!
Post a Comment