
We got back from our 10 day NY trip! It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures and some highlights .
- Rode the subway everywhere. NY is a very different lifestyle than us. Everything is so fast paced. They know where they are going. Keep to themselves. Listen to ipods & read.
- We never really got the subway down without asking. But towards the end of the trip we got pretty good at it.
- This lady got on the subway singing "I believe the children are our future". People acted like it was something normal. Jen & I were trying not to laugh or make eye contact.

- We took a bicycle carriage ride around central park. That place is so huge and it is so quite. You would never know you were in NY.
- We each read 3 books on this trip.
- Went shopping in China Town at least 4 times. Between the both of us we came home with so much stuff. It was pretty funny seeing us trying to pack our suitcases to come home. It was better then an IKEA trip.
- Saw Wicked & Legally Blonde.
- Ate some really good pizza!!
- walked so much.

- Had a manicure & massage.
- Ate pizza again....this time it was our Easter Dinner.
- Watched the people ice skating in Central Park.
- Went to the zoo. Saw polar bears, monkeys, penguins & sea lions.
- Top of the Rock. It is so crazy once we got to the top and saw the whole city & could see all the buildings. Could see Empire State Building from up there. Was such an awesome view.
- Got standby tickets for The Late Show. We were numbers 20 & 21. We waited forever to find out they didn't need us.
- Went to Ground Zero. Took an audio walking tour. I am so glad that we did this. It was so cool to listen to the actual people & their stories. I still couldn't even picture or imagine what it was like on that day. It made me think--- Would I have been like those people? So willing to help? So much hope? Be so strong?
- Saw the temple.
- Went to see Lady Liberty. This was probably my favorite. We listened to the audio tour too. I learned so much about her. My birthday wish finally came true!




12 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am totally jealous! Did you guys see Yankee Stadium? Glad you are back!
I loved hearing your stories today! I *heart* my Coach bag! Thanks again!
Glad you're home. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Reading that made me miss new york! Even the midgit michael jackson!
10 days! Wow! You are so lucky! Did the subway scare you though? I've always wondered because I watch Law & Order and they always seem to make it a scary place. Anyway, love the pics and glad you had fun!
How fun! What a fun trip! Glad you guys had a blast and made it home safely.
Im glad you girls had a good time! Im happy you're home too!
Sounds like a PERFECT vacation! You gave such a great recap, Im sure it doesn't scratch the surface of the fun you had! Its very impressive that you did sooo much! It is a great city isn't it!
What a fabulous trip! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
Glad you are home! Sounds like so much fun, can't wait to see all of your treasures!
How much fun did you all have! I thought of you the whole time you were gone. Leah got me into blogging - check out our site! It is so raw, so just remember I am new to this blogging thing!
Amber its nice to see that you had a nice time. I can't wait to see you at work. We will have to work together so that you can tell me all about it. My dream is to take that same vacation. Glad you are home safe and sound.
Post a Comment