Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bowling Party

We had Tanner's birthday party this weekend. I think everyone had a good time. I had a really good time.....because I had no worries. All I had to do was show up with the cake. That is my kind of party. Tanner had a blast. And I think everyone else did too. Especially all the adults who got in on the action.
Enjoying some good pizza!!

Tanner picked a Laker cake. He said this was his favorite basketball team. This was something new we learned. First time we heard of that one.
And thanks to the Abbott's we have entered the world of Webkinz. This is how I found the boys later that night. At least they were being nice and playing together. Now I have to fight them to get some time on the computer.

Thanks to everyone who came to party with us. We had a good time!

9 comments:

Mucho take it easy... said...

Alright, I figured out how we can spend our weekends w/ the boys: rotate kickball & bowling. And see what the rules are for the bumpers being out for the adults. ;>

We had so much fun. Tanner is lucky to have so many cousins. All my mom could say was "Poor Lauren- she is so outnumbered!"

Heather said...

You got some good pictures. Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time. Sorry about the Webkinz!

Cherine said...

Wish I were there!!! I would have loved seeing my Mom bowling!!! And how does my Dad bowl missing a finger??? Glad Tan Man had a good b-day!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! Tony's arm is hurting him today! Oh and Cherine... Your Dad looked like he was going to fall over everytime he was throwing the ball down the lane... Eric was making fun of him! It was so funny!

Leah and Dustin said...

Fun!! Tanner looks very happy, you guys are so nice to give him a bowling party!

Jen Rose said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I'm so sad I couldn't make the party...that work thing gets in the way sometimes. I'm glad you had fun. No clean up? Now that's a party.

Unknown said...

i want a bowling party !!!!!
hay aunt jessie the i mail is chrish_15@msn.com

Unknown said...

hay i want a bowling party !!!!!
hay jess the e mail is chrish_15@msn.com

chanel said...

Oh man I so want clown ice cream cones!!! YUMMY!
And yeah, my Lulu went to bed with me at 1am last night, so I know all about the not wanting to sleep!