Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy things....

9 comments:

chanel said...

WOW!! GREAT THINGS!! I bet I would LOVE that market! How cool! And flip flops! OH MAN! I MISS VEGAS!!!!

Sounds like the temple will be incredible tonight! ENJOY! Happy Day!

Cherine said...

Yea Amber now you will be officially stuck with me. I have wanted to be sealed to Brian and the rest for such a long time. I am sorry I can't travel (I thought about it after I found out I wasn't progressing). I know I don't have to be there because I am sealed but it would have been neat to be there. Maybe when everyone is able to go I'll get to go.

I can't wait to talk to you about it later! Call me when you get a chance!

Jen Rose said...

Oh yeah....so excited!

Caitlin said...

That's so cool about Brian's family.

I wish I were in flip flops, too.

Jennifer said...

That is so great about Brian. I got sealed to my mom and Steve 2 days before I got married, and it was so great. I'm jealous of the warm weather (it's cold and rainy here). I'm excited for your New York trip. I'd love to go there too some day. And see Wicked!

Brooke said...

Great things Amber! I'm so happy for your family!

AND I'm supa pumped about Monster Trucks. Hilly Billy central here we come. Maybe we can sit behind someone with a spit cup and a Home Depot racing jacket again.

Anonymous said...

Love that Happy things! Cool about Brian! We never get to go to Monster Jam because it is always opening day of baseball... And I am totally loving the Flip flop weather!

Melody said...

Congrats to Brian and his family! I've never been to Monster trucks, sounds fun though! And I wear flip flops all year long, but it's much nicer when my feet aren't freezing.:)

Mucho take it easy... said...

I am glad Chris came down for the temple thing. We were able to go to Zabas and have lunch Friday. He was a little shocked when I didn't have to give them my order. They just make my plate when I walk in. kidding.
Yes, there are many things to be thankfull for these days.