Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We had clown ice cream cones tonight for Tanner's birthday. They were a big hit!
He had a good day.
I took cupcakes into his class.
We played outside.
He had a few phone calls.
He cleaned his room. Because he wanted to. See what I mean about cleaning!
We are having a party Saturday to celebrate & he can't wait.
He had a hard time going to sleep tonight. Well he always has a hard time going to sleep. Anyone else's kids have this problem?? It drives me crazy!

The weather is so nice out. So you know what that means. We are outside playing more. We need to hurry and get the backyard done so they can play out there instead of the front yard. Then I don't have to sit out there with them.
Crew loves the slide. He goes down all by himself.

4 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

Love the clownie ice-creams! Thanks for the cupcakes, my kids were amped!
As we speak Karley's up wanting me to help her blow her nose because she got woken up when Madison was puking in the bathroom! (Girl can't hold her dinner)..AHHH I tell ya!!

Cherine said...

K I want some. Those are a good idea!!! The pictures of the boys are cute. They are getting so big especially that Crew Bear!

Melody said...

I love the cupcakes! Cute idea! And Hope is our problem sleeper, she hates going to sleep, can't stay in her bed, and if you accidently wake her up when she does fall asleep, she screams forever! She won't let you touch her, hold her, zip! You just have to sit and listen to her scream until she stops! Other than that she's totally perfect and sweet:)

Jennifer said...

What cute clowns for your 3 cute boys!