Thursday, March 06, 2008

Self portrait of me at age 32. (Wow I am really getting up there!) I had a really nice day. It was actually just a normal day except all the phone calls, messages, & blog posts from family & friends.

I went to go pick up Connor for preschool & Debbie came out with these beautiful flowers. She is so sweet & thoughtful! Thanks Debbie. They look so pretty on my table. :)

Jen gave me these cute little speakers for my ipod. I love it. Now I can listen to it whenever & where ever I want.

She also made me this magnet board. She is so creative. There were little notes from friends inside the little white box. She called all my family & asked them to tell 3 things about me. I thought it was funny how most of them pretty much said the same things like:
"I love how she is so forward"
'Not afraid to speak her mind"
"Says what she thinks"
"Amber is Amber"
I guess my family knows me!!

These are some other gifts from Jenny. Thanks again Jen. I love everything!!


Brian took Tanner shopping & they came home with some really cute cards,
a charger for my ipod & some weights.

We went to dinner tonight at Lindo Michochan. It was really good.
Thanks to dad & mom for watching the boys!!

I was just talking when out of nowhere someone puts this sombrero on my head & they are all singing happy birthday to me! It was so embarassing. All I know is that someone is getting it back big time!

Then to end the night the boys sang happy birthday to me. Brian got lucky that my visiting teacher brought a cake over.

I had such a nice day. Thanks to everyone who helped me have a happy day!!

13 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

happy birthday!!

sounds like you had a great day!!

chanel said...

wow sounds like an awesome birthday! what GREAT friends and family you have! Those flowers are so pretty and I LOVE that board!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Patti said...

Happy Birthday, Amber! Sounds like it was a fun day.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day.. and you dont look a day over 25! I love what Jen made for you! And Im glad she called me so I could participate! Love ya Sis!

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! You do not look 32! But either do I right? :) You shouldn't get the person back about the birthday singing. They probably genuinely wanted you to have a yummy churro! Happy Birthday! love ya!

Mucho take it easy... said...

At Lindo, they make you take a shot of Tequila when they sing happy birthday to you. So how was that? hahahaha

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!! What a fun day. Can Jen be my friend too? She gives some great gifts:)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like a great day and you deserve it!

Cherine said...

Amber HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! I am soooooo glad you had a good day. Don't down play your b-day as a normal day. You had an AWESOME day!!!

Brooke said...

Hope your day was great Amber! You deserve it! LOVE LOVE LOVE the magnet board!

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like it was fabulous!

Kim said...

Hey, Happy Belayed Birthday! I didn't even know when it was! Looks like it was fun!

Melody said...

Happy be-lated Birthday! Looks like you had a fun day!