Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanner!!


(Photo taken By Sara Cecil)

What I love about Tanner:

His laugh. It is contagious. He is a big helper & hard worker.
Sometimes will just ask me if he can clean.
He gets things. Nothing gets by this kid.
Has a really sweet personality.
He's my bud!!

What Brian Loves about Tanner:

"That he is so cool."


HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!

9 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

I remember when we first met you guys and you had this adorable little strawberry-blonde haired baby! I thought he was just the cutest...and I still do! I just love Tanner, Happy Birthday!!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Tan-man!!

Candace said...

oh my gosh. it's just hitting home to me right now that he is 7! i think i'm going to have a heart attack. how do they get so big so fast?

Happy Birthday Tanner. We love you!

VivaLasFloyds said...

how cute! happy birthday!

Melody said...

Cute picture! Lucky you to have a kid that likes to clean! Happy Birthday Tanner!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I am such a bad aunt.....I forgot to call.

Cherine said...

Tan Man HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry my internet was down....Did the boys get a hair cut? I can't believe he is 7!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tan! Sorry I was sick and didnt get a chance to call! Candace tell me about it... mine is going to be 7 next week! Time flys!

Brooke said...

Love you Tanner!!!!