Well it just didn't happen. Tanner was being bad all day from the time he woke up till the time he went to school & then again from the time he was home from school till the time he went to bed! What am I going to do with him. He is not listening to me or helping me at all! I think he needs more of my attention. I just don't know how to give them all what they need. Crew seems like he is always #1 on my list. But requires the most of my time. I just hate knowing that Tanner is being this way because I can't give him what he needs. Does that make sense? And then Carson just follows what Tanner does & copies him. It is so frustrating. Brian didn't get home from work till 8:45 so I was doing all this by myself. I hate it. So FHE did not get done tonight. I felt like I was just yelling a lot. & I hate that! So my mean self sent the boys to bed at 8:00 without even a story read to them. How sad is that.
I have to figure out another night to do FHE. Or maybe on Sat or Sunday night instead I don't know. Maybe some suggestions. Good night I am tired now from fighting all day with Tanner.
3 comments:
Poor Mama, I am so sorry you had such a bad day. A new baby is such a transition time for the WHOLE family, and even though Crew has been around a while, its still transition time. DON'T BE HARD on yourself, you are only one person, if Ryan didn't get home till 8:45 I would have sent myself to bed and let the kids fend for themselves (haha). Maybe a special date with Tanner would help. I always have to remind myself to make the effort with Julia, she loved our date night and will still talk about it. We just did ice cream and a movie.
GOOD LUCK!!!!
that's a good idea, Chanel.
if dylan's at work we don't do FHE.
Changing your FHE night is a good idea. That way you can be consistent and you don't have to worry about doing it alone.
I second Chanel's advice. It is hard on the entire family. Not everyone is going to be happy all the time.
The date night is a wonderful idea. Maybe even something more simple like Tanner time for 10-15 minutes every night. Where you talk, or play or read. Do what he wants for a few minutes.
You may want to talk to him and tell him that you know it's hard right now but you really need his help in order to have your special time together???
Isn't parenting hard?
Post a Comment