Friday, January 12, 2007

Cool blog & album!!

I found this blog yesterday! I love it! This lady makes all these bags & they are the cutest! I am the biggest lover of bags anyways so I went a little crazy. I already have emailed her & I am buying 3 of them. Well only 2 are for myself! The other is a gift. Anyways--check it out! Have
fun!

Also started making this little chipboard album for Jen for her birthday. (Thanks Dylan for teaching us!!) I will post more as I finish it!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the site. I don't think that I can resist buying one maybe two. And check you out. Shipment comes one day and you've already done all that?

Caitlin said...

Oh, my gosh. I love every single one of those bags! This could be bad.

Candace said...

Oooh, I love the swirlies on the cover.

Dylan Todd said...

The album looks goooood, girl! And to think that I worried that my instructions didn't make any sense. Glad to help.