I love this little boy!!!! He really can be so sweet when he is not a monster. His mood is like a light switch! Some things I don't want to forget. Things he says all the time:
"It's ok."
"I don't care."
"Crazy head." (really anything with head after it-- but this is his favorite!)
He loves:
To ride his scooter, Diego, to be right, just a piece of paper and a marker, his blanket, to "rough up" with Daddy & Tanner, and to pretend.
He remembers so much & is ALWAYS listening. The other day he asked me why do I say"you too" to the people at the store. And we hadn't been to the store any time recently--this was just out of the blue. I told him maybe because they told me to have a good day so I said you too. I guess that is what he was talking about.
3 comments:
He is such a cutie. Is that picture at school?
I love that picture of him.
That picture was at Tanner's school.
Post a Comment