Saturday, January 27, 2007

Skater Boy


I love this boy!

-He is such a skater boy. He got this skateboard fro Christmas. He hasn't gotten too much practice with it yet since it has been so cold. He can't wait for the skate park to open in May!

-He is very much into his clothes & how he looks. This is such a hard decision each day you know. What should he wear? And does he look cool? This gets very frustrating to me since I am not like this at all. He just recently started to wear his hoodie sweatshirt underneath his shirts. I have even looked around the kindergarten playground to see if he is picking this up from some kids at school but most of them wear character clothes!

-Is so much like me! (Is that why we are always butting heads??)

-Is such a big helper at school. And at home when he wants to be. He is so happy if I give him a rag or some papertowels & a spay bottle of cleaner.

-Loves his brothers.

And thanks everyboby for you ideas to help me! This is so hard to juggle everybody and make sure all is happy---including me! But I have been working harder on Tanner & taking more time with him. Either doing something he likes with him or just listening to him with my full attention (I think that is really important to kids) and not trying to multi task. Anyways I think I will talk to him about being a better helper & listener this week & then on Saturday him & I can go do something fun!

4 comments:

Candace said...

what a funny kid. I laughed about the t-shirt over the hoodie. He's so cute.

Heather said...

He's so grown up. Cute pictures

Caitlin said...

I'm laughing about the t-shirt over the hoodie too!

Dylan Todd said...

Those pictures are hi-larious. It's a good thing we live in another state, because I think seeing Tanner regularly would make me feel a little less cool when I happened to stand next to him. And I don't have a lot of cool to spare right now.

BTW Amber, for the calendar, printing and shipping would probably be around $15 ($1 a page printing, I'm guessing around $3 for shipping, as it's big... a little smaller than 12" by 18"). If you're still interested, e-mail or call us and we'll see what we can do. Peace.