Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here is a list of things that I can do with one hand (while I am holding Crew or feeding him) :

  • wipe Carson after he goes to the bathroom.
  • put his underwear & pants back on. (this one is tricky)
  • make a bottle.
  • prepare dinner.
  • help with homework.
  • take a picture. (i have only done this once or twice)
  • type on the computer. (this is why sometimes I don't use caps when I should)
  • help boys brush teeth & comb hair.
  • put Carson's shoes & socks on.

There are probably lots more. Just some that I could think of. I am getting pretty good at most of this stuff.

Well good news at our house: Tanner & Carson are actually sleeping in their bed! NOT the couch. It has been 4 days & they are falling asleep in their bed--not on the couch & then being carried to their bed. This was probably the worst thing that we allowed our kids to do. And for so long. Tanner asked me the 3rd night if they had to do this every night. I told him yes. And he said "I don't like that choice." I thought it was pretty funny. They are actually sleeping better & not waking up all during the night. These poor boys little brains were so stimulated right before bed. Just call me "mother of the year".

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are hilarious. LOVE this list. Amazing what we can get accomplished holding a babe.

You're boys are funny too. Sometimes it is amazing what we will allow just to get them to go to sleep. Yeah for you and them for finally sleeping in their beds. Hopefully you'll all get better rest.

Caitlin said...

THAT is an impressive list.

Candace said...

Oh my goodness! That is insane. I can't imagine doing some of that stuff with one hand. And hooray for the boys sleeping in their beds. I am a pushover when it comes to Sadie in a lot of areas & then I get mad at myself for ever allowing it in the first place.