Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things I am excited about right now

For this new album! He sang alot of these songs at his concert. I know not all of you like country music. But this is good stuff!!!

A new camera lens I am looking at on ebay! Still trying to decide on buying it.

American Idol is on again tonight! I love the beginning & the very end! Very funny stuff!

Crew only wakes up once during the night. That is all I am going to say about this. Just makes me very very happy since I love my sleep so much!! Enough said.

I bought 3 bags from the bag lady . Two are for myself. Should be getting them in the next week or so. Very cute! I can never get enough of bags. Not sure how I am going to explain this purchase to Brian. He just doesn't understand my love!! I will post a picture of them when they come.

I am almost done with my book for Jen for her birthday. It has turned out so cute. Now I am getting excited about scrapbooking. I need to work on some more projects or pages. Oh you might have seen this cool tool on Donna Downey's blog. I think this would be good for me to have when I scrapbook. You know since I don't really have a "spot" to always scrap. Maybe I will want to scrap more often. I don't know.

Today is Wednesday! The week is almost half over.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

you're so cute, I read this and felt so happy FOR you! :) Love bags too!!! Can't wait to see them!