When I was checking out at Walmart today Crew was crying in the cart. The cashier told me that maybe I needed to change his diaper. I just said no that wasn't the problem. I had just changed his diaper right before we left the house. And anyways who is she? I don't need to explain anything to her. People have some nerve! Just keep your mouth shut! I think if I wanted advice from a stranger I would ask. Right? People just need to mind their own!!
7 comments:
Amen sista! Your location (walmart) says it all. People don't have tact in general, but those that frequent Walmart are a breed of their own.
I can't believe a stranger said that to you! I think I'd want to slap that lady...
HAHA HA!!!! I seem to notice that for me it was always really old people. Like grandma/grandpa age. They think they know it all cause they've been throuh it. I wanna tell them....it's been a looooooong time sucka!
And yes....why do they feel so compeled to say something. Like it is their duty to save the poor helpless child. Please! Babies cry. Does not mean the mom is doing anthing wrong.
I am rolling on the floor! No one can say things as straight forward as you. And you're right. Everyone seems to think they're an expert. Go figure. The funny thing is that what's implied here is that maybe you didn't notice the baby was crying -- because if you did, you would obviously know he needed his diaper changed! People, people, people.
oh mama mama mama!! I LOVE YOU!
I KNOW exactly how you feel, as a "concerned" woman at the library went and "snitched" on me b/c I had Lauren sitting on a counter while I made photcpoies and the librarain came to "see if I needed help". HELLO! I can take care of my child and make photocopies thanks!!! I was livid. MOM POWER to ya!
Amber, that is so funny! I had someone tell me the other day at 7-11 "Dang, your HUGE!" looking at my belly. I could only reply with "and your RUDE!!" Some people have some nerve!! Oh and BTW I could totally visualize your facial expression during your Walmart encounter and that makes the story even more Funny!
Wow. Classic Amber post. Hilarious.
Post a Comment