Thursday, January 11, 2007

Random things for today














I got a package in the mail. I ordered some stuff off Two Peas. I am excited to do some scrapbook. I need to finish my Halloween book & a little book I have in mind for Jen as a birthday gift!


I laid Crew down on the boys bed today while I helped Tanner get ready for school. When I came back to get him he fell asleep. This was one tired boy. He didn't even cry--just closed his eyes! By the way---doesn't he look big in this big boy outfit.

One more thing. Check it out! I am looking at getting this book. Expressions: Taking extraordinary photos for your scrapbook and memory art. by Allison Tyler Jones.

I was told by a friend that I would love it & that is has lots of information & great photos in it!

6 comments:

Candace said...

Crew looks so big in that picture. Looks like his face is getting rounder, oris it just the photo?

Have fun scrapbooking. I've been looking at those self-inking stamps. They look so cool.

Heather said...

Ditto on the self inking stamp. Looks like you got some cool goods. I have heard that Alison TYler Jones is a great photographer. Did not know that she had a book. Let us know how it is.

And Crew is so cute. Outfits always make them seem so much older.

Caitlin said...

Crew looks so big! He looks like he fell asleep watching the game or something.

Caitlin said...

Crew looks so big! He looks like he fell asleep watching the game or something.

Caitlin said...

Crew looks so big! He looks like he fell asleep watching the game or something.

Caitlin said...

Crew looks so big! He looks like he fell asleep watching the game or something.