Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Life at this moment







This is my life today at this moment!
The TV was off most of the morning and the boys entertained themselves with Legos. It was nice not to have the extra noise. Then they surprised me by making their bed while I was washing bottles. I thought that was sweet because they were so excited to show me what they had done. And it was their idea! Even better!
Other things around the house right now are hangers sitting next to a pile of clothes to hang up, cleaning supplies sitting out because I had good intentions the other day to clean both dirty bathrooms, trash that needs to be emptied, & of course the basket sitting on my night stand with baby stuff!
I hope that some day I can look back & think about this time in my life and just smile because I will remember how little & sweet the boys are right now. And I'm sure I will be thinking back on this day while I am sitting in a clean house!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Or when you're in an old folks home. HA! I really love this idea of capturing time right now. I may just have to copy.