Sunday, January 07, 2007

Goals

Been thinking a lot about goals & what I want to work on this year. It is always nice to see what needs to change and how we (or I should say I) can improve. This year I want to focus on Family Home Evening. Something that we have not been consistent with at our house. Seems like something always comes up or Brian isn't home so I use that as an excuse instead of just doing it anyway. Or I am just too tired to prepare anything. So no more this year.
I actually have a long list.

want to learn more about my camera!
keep writing on my blog.
read more out of my scriptures.
Enjoy my boys!
exercise.
eat healthy.
get projects done around the house.
try to at least go on a date with Brian once a month.

The list could go on & on forever. I guess I can start with these.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Great list. I have some FHE packets that are completed. When we finish them I will pass them your way.

Candace said...

I want to be better with FHE too. I bought the gospel picture kit for us for family home evening. Plan on just pulling out a picture and telling the story on back for Sadie.

Amber said...

I have those too and was doing the same thing for awhile. I don't know why I stopped because that is an easy lesson!

Ryan said...

i love date night once a month, we never go out and certainly not every weekend, but I think I should shoot for once a month too. :)