Don't you love how kids can recite infomercials word for word.
And it is pretty convincing coming from a 7 & 5 year old.
The new one lately is the "Snuggie".....(so stupid!)
And it is pretty convincing coming from a 7 & 5 year old.
The new one lately is the "Snuggie".....(so stupid!)
8 comments:
Oh I have seen that dang snuggie and my girls think they want it. Ha ha! yeah right - I am not ordering a snuggie. Get a regular blanket girls We have plenty! It makes me laugh because they always want everything they see on tv.
that is so funny!! Just this morning Trace paused the tv and made me go down stairs so that I could see the commercial for the snuggie!! He said... Mom I want one of those!! Really? So funny!!
I know everything that comes on TV Michael always says he wants it for his birthday. He doesn't quit connect the Christmas and presents thing yet. I know after this year he will =(
I wish I knew what a snuggie was! I LOVE your new nativities Amber, I wish I could see all 34 of them in real life!
we laughed our heads off at the snuggie- what a ridiculous product! how funny your kids can tell you about it! :)
Ok I just saw that commercial and I think the "snuggie" is sort of retarded! I was laughing that the boys want one. They are funny!
That is so funny! I feel your pain! My 3 yr son runs around singing the Subway commercial about 5$ foot long! Augh!
You realize this is how those sneaky ad people get us to buy stuff!
P.S. We love our Little People Manger set too!
I read this the other day, and that very night Bradley said, "Mom there's this commercial for a blanket that you put your arms in..." And I started laughing so hard that I was practically crying!!! Fun-ny!
Post a Comment