
It started to snow at our house this afternoon, but it wasn't sticking. I loaded the boys in the truck & we went for a little drive. Just when we got closer to Hollywood it was all over the place. We went by the temple. And then up Lake Mead a little bit. I pulled over & let the boys get out.
Tanner was having a blast. Carson was till his hands were too frozen & he said they were hot. And Crew didn't really care for it at all. He didn't like the snow getting in his eyes. Then by the time we came home it was all over the place. Our grass was covered. The neighbors were outside (the whole family) having a snowball fight. We played with them for a little bit. Then we came in to warm up. This has been such a crazy weather day for las vegas. We have had so much fun. I can't wait to see what sunrise mountain looks like!




7 comments:
Great pictures. This has been so much fun!
Loving it!!
We are snowing LIKE CRAZY! So I can only imagine what Vegas is like. P.S read my blog comment ;)
Love the Temple and the snow picture! Can't wait to show Mick that one he'll die!
so amazing!!!
glad you guys had fun- it does rock!
and the temple pict is great!
That snow was INCREDIBLE! I'm glad you got some good pics! That might not happen again for a while!
amazing!
I love your pictures!!
I know I'm finally getting caught up on my blogging!
Post a Comment