Friday, December 05, 2008

* I love*

**That Kmart has black bags. Little eyes can't see in them. I love it. Whoever thought of that is brilliant!

**I love this idea! We are getting some stuff together. It will be nice to help out. Great idea Brooke! :)

** That Crew takes baby Jesus with him EVERYWHERE. He sleeps with him & will share his meals with him too.

** Having friends over for dinner.

** My living room this time of year.

**Being reminded of this talk. I want to remember this : "come what may, and love it."
The way we react to adversity can be a major factor in how happy and successful we can be in life.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love that talk too. It is really great counsel. I love your posts - you do such a great job!

Jill said...

It was an amazing talk. What a way to go out.

Cherine said...

Hey that talk was awesome! Crew is so sweet! Good luck with the food drive....great idea!

Jen Rose said...

That is a great idea that Brooke has! And, I'm so glad you had fun with your friends over for dinner!

Jenna said...

That's so cute that Crew takes baby Jesus with him everywhere! Don't you love kids!

Kristi said...

I agree that talk was soooo good I used it for my visiting teaching message and it was so inspiring!

mandmpotter said...

I loved that talk, too. Michelle is my VT partner and I was so glad that she used it for the message. She knows just what I need to hear.