Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last few days & one more day left

These last few days we have been busy.

*Last day of school was friday. Went to Tanner's award assembly. He received an attendance award. (For only missing one day of school.) I think I have expressed my feelings about "this" award. I think it is pretty silly if you ask me.

* I had my work christmas party. It was at lunch time at BJ's. Good food and good company!

* We also had our Santiago dinner. This year we stayed at their house for a really nice dinner that Paul & Jean made. People who were there: Paul, Jean, Brian & I, Jess, Eric, grandma Rachel, grandpa Larry, aunt Marie & Chris. No kids!!

They made it really nice. Not only did they cook, but they served us too. We ate on the nice china, the table was decorated so nice and of course the meal was so good. They really did a good job this year. One I know that I will always remember. This was our bill that Paul gave us at the end of the meal. I thought it was funny.


* Finished all my wrapping, baking, delivering. And it feels good.

* Carson schooled me on who the "real" Santa is. He is very smart & one observant little boy. I kinda just played it off and told him that yes mom's and dad's do help santa.

With only one more day till Santa comes we are going to just relax. Well maybe do some launrdy and cleaning. If you call that relaxing. Nothing big is planned for christmas eve. Maybe watch some christmas movies, read some christmas stories, play don't eat pete.

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas!!

8 comments:

Cherine said...

My Dad is silly funny! I wish I were there oh well right! I need to finish baking. I have more cookies to drop off but ya it is again snowing a ton and I just want to stay in!

Merry Christmas to y'all!

Heather said...

That stinker Carson! He's too little!
You'll be proud of me: All my wrapping is done too.
And you are the woman, we did not bake anything this year :(

Gary and Michelle said...

I'm with you on the attendance award. Crazy. Merry Christmas! Have a great holiday.

Hans said...

The don't eat pete card was so cute! Merry Christmas Howards.

Jill said...

Ha! We had friends from out of town over last night. I didn't realize Hans was signed in. So that last comment was me!

Patti said...

Merry Christmas, Amber.

Jen Rose said...

What Carson???

Jen Rose said...

Oops...I wasn't finished.

Thank you SO much for helping me with my last minute things. I don't know what I would do without you. Seriously! You are amazing and always willing to serve and help out everyone at anytime! Thank you for EVERYTHING! I love ya!