* (Actually this one made laugh out loud.) This old lady outside the store was waiting for her husband to pick her up. I was walking by right as she opened the door and was yelling at him. She said...."Can't you drive any faster?"
That gave me a good laugh. It made me think if this is how Brian & I will be when we get old.
*The bottom of my receipt. I saved $532.01!! This is a xmas present for myself & yes I picked it out. (I will share after I open it for christmas.)
6 comments:
Oooooo! I can't wait to see what it is.
You are kidding me right now! Share after Christmas, please don't spoil the surprise :)
Oh do tell!!! Please!
I LOVE saving that much! I'm so excited for you. And, a little jealous!
Loved your cute card!!! I can't wait to see what you got for Christmas!
Christmas cards? Lucky girl, I'm so behind.
Can't wait to see your new little treasure ON!!
Post a Comment