Monday, December 08, 2008

Today

* I got to hang out with Crew while the big boys were at school. Just me & him. We played with his baby. Rolled around on the bed. He followed me around & was wearing my shoes. The morning was all about him.

* Carson made a friendship necklace at preschool. He restrung it a few times today. Each time with a different pattern. Now all the beads are all over the floor in the family room.

* Tanner came home from school & I asked him how his day was. He said "really good". I asked him "really? What did you do?" he just said "nothing...it was just a good day."

*Carson & Crew ate macaroni & cheese for lunch. Then we watched Shreck the third. Crew fell asleep in the corner on the couch. This is his new favorite spot. He likes to have all 3 throw pillows on top of him.

* I called Brian & told him that I wished that neither one of us had to work & we could just hang out with the boys all day everyday. Nothing scheduled to do. Just to hang out. How cool would that be? Just to be?

*I picked out a picture for our christmas cards. Here are a couple that I loved but neither one of these were chosen. (that's a surprise.) Thanks again Heather!!



11 comments:

Cherine said...

Ok those are really cute!!! Can't wait to see the card!!!

Emily said...

Really nice pictures! Your family looks beautiful.

Jenna said...

Your family is so cute! I would LOVE to just hang out with my family every day too!

Jen Rose said...

So cute!! I love all the pictures! I'll remind you of hanging out with the boys all day when one of them is having a melt down. Just Kidding! I love those boys like crazy!

chanel said...

nice recap of your day. you have such cool boys!
love the picts!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures!

Gary and Michelle said...

Can I be added to your Christmas Card list? I'd love to see the picture you picked. Your boys are too cute!

the Dover Family said...

The pictures are great. It still always surprises me at how your kids are growing. I'm glad you are enjoying the "moments", they grow up so fast. :)

Anonymous said...

Look how cute your family is!

Melody said...

I love the pictures..hey btw what are you guys doing friday?

kelly said...

darling pictures. i bet your card is going to be awesome.