Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions & Plans

Now that all the decorations are put away till next year & all the goodies are out of my house, I can think about my new year resolutions. Every year I tell myself that I am going to exercise & eat better. So that again has made my list. I want to try to be a better person. All around. Try not to judge, gossip, or be mean. I want to see the good in everyone & be more loving & forgiving. I want to make lots more time for the boys. I sit at the computer enough with work & now with this blogging addiction. It really takes up a lot of my time. I just need to balance my time better. I need to really try and work hard with Tanner & figure out a way to help him become a better reader & speller. I need to make more time for Brian too. He is my best friend & I need to tell him that more. I need to be better about FHE. Just even if it is time telling stories or singing songs. I'm for sure doing this one! I just need to. I want to be way more organized and get rid of stuff that is not needed.
I have lots more things that I want to do this year to make 2008 even better than last year. My list could go on & on.


Other plans for this year is my trip to NY & Brian's trip he is planning to Maui. I want to also plan a family trip maybe to Disneyland. I think the boys would have a good time. We haven't done that in awhile. What are some of your plans for 2008?

8 comments:

Sara said...

I can't imagine you gossiping and being mean. It's just not possible! Your already so amazing that my new years resolution is to be more like you!

Cherine said...

AMber those are all great goals. I love this time to reflect and to really self evaluate. You are inspiring!

Heather said...

Glad you are packed up until next year. Sounds like you have got some good plans and your trip to NY is going to be awesome. How long have you been wishing to see the Statue of Liberty for your birthday? I just wish I was coming along.

Ryan said...

You are sooo GOOD! I love your goals, they are ALL what I need to do to, I just hate verbalizing them.
Your trips sound AWESOME!!! You're going to LOVE NYC, its seriosuly the greatest city in the world! Can't wait to read about it! :)

Jen Rose said...

I'm with Sara. I want to be more like you. You are an amazing person in every single way! And, I am excited for NY. We gotta get planning!

Melody said...

Wow, New York, Maui, & Disneyland? Sounds like it's going to be a fun year! I'm so jealous!:)

Brittney said...

You are very inspiring. Don't beat yourself down. It sounds like you have some great goals.

Leah and Dustin said...

Have more fun! That's my resolution! I loved reading your list. I'm going to add a lot of your resolutions to my own list of goals. I'm with you on the whole FHE thing I need to try a little harder on that one. I love New Year's and I loved your post.