Why do we always get pink eye?
Why can we never get rid of it?
Why was it so nice & warm yesterday and today it is cold & rainy?
Why do parents not care if their kids are loud in sacrament meeting?
Why do people bring cell phones to church?
Why do they answer their cell phones if they ring during meetings?
Why does my house get so messy & dirty every Sunday?
Why can't I just sit and read? And not be bothered?
11 comments:
I ask myself some of those same questions...and all I know is that "You're not alone..." just imagine the music to that song...........j/k!
I was just trying to make you laugh but you may end up asking me WHY I'm such a geek? instead!:)
All really good questions.
I don't know.....but all of it stinks. Sorry!
The big WHY question...That's tuff! I'm sorry about the pink eye thing. Cell phones in church is really obnoxious!
here's another one for you.................Why won't your kids sit still and be quiet for 2 seconds while the bishop give all parents "the talk" about keeping your kids reverent in church.
ya, that was us today!
no answers to your questions but I ask myself the same things... except for my questions include "why does the entire family have to follow me in to the bathroom!?!?"
I was going to ask why the bishop has to have this talk with parents to teach there kids reverence... Sara's kids dont count... They are too young to be on there cell phones in the middle of a church class!
UGGGHHHH!!!
Don't even get me started, girl!!!
Sorry! That stuff sucks Amber! It's a great list too. By the way, I wanted to tell you how much I love our blog book! It turned out awesome!
It is life I guess! You can look to the bright side and in just a week you will be able to get your hair done. That always makes my days go a little better.
oh sorry girl. But you take your cell phone so I can text you.... that's why. :)
Post a Comment