Saturday, January 05, 2008

On Thursday morning Crew woke up with hives. I wasn't really sure what it was actually. It got worse and worse throughout the day. They were only on his arms, hands, legs, feet & bottom. By that night he was really bad & crying when we touched him. After a visit to the ER later that night we did find out that he had an allergic reaction & had hives. We got home at 11:30 that night with medicine. The next day he looked much better. He was so tired & wouldn't take a nap for me. He was eating goldfish in his highchair while I was trying to make dinner & fell asleep. Poor baby. This is a picture of him tonight. This still looks so much better then the other night but now there are new ones all over again. His doctor told me that hives can flare up for up to two weeks. And now he needs to see an allergy specialist to find out more!

Tanner was sick all day today. He was really pale & threw up a couple times. Just pretty much stayed in his pjs & was on the couch all day long. Well after he woke up from a nap around dinner time we was HUNGRY!!! He ate chicken noodle soup, 2 pickles & sprite. Then a little later had string cheese & pudding. And then some more soup. Hopefully he really is feeling better cause if not, this is not going to be a fun night.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't that crazy about hives that they just spread all over the place but don't stay in the same spots. It took forever for Kyle to get over them. I'm so sorry for baby Crew.

AND that stinks about Tanner. Hope he feels better before Monday. The pickles cracks me up. That is so Brian!

Jen Rose said...

Oh poor baby Crew. I can't believe that! I hope Tanner feels better too. I hope he doesn't throw up those pickles! Also, thank you SO much for taking me to quick care. You are so sweet and I really appreciate it!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Hope they're feeling better!!

Caitlin said...

Allergies are a total bummer. I hope it will be something easy to remove. Hope Tanner's feeling better, too.

Cherine said...

Oh man I hate having sick kids. I feel for ya with Crew and hives. I'm glad he is feeling better porr kiddo!!!

chanel said...

poor baby!
Poor Tanner!
Poor mama!
When it rains it pours!
Yeah I think if he wants pickles he's feeling better, right?
His menu sounds so good to me! :) That soup looks dilicious too- can you tell Im on slim fast?

Hope all is better!

Candace said...

oh man those pictures of crew make me so sad. hope you all are doing better.