Thursday, January 10, 2008

Walking with Dinosaurs




We went to walking with dinosaurs today with the kids. These tickets were a gift to the boys from their grandparents & it was such a great idea as a gift. Thanks again!!
It was nice to have something to do today since there was no school. The boys loved it! I really liked it to. And Crew was actually ok. He didn't really like it at first but then loved it & ended up falling asleep.

8 comments:

Mucho take it easy... said...

Wow- I haven't been on blogger forever! But, I knew you would post something from yesterday! That was a blast. And ummmmmm, what happened to NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY! cheater


Are you a Zabas fan now?

Caitlin said...

Those boys look so excited - cute picture.

Leah and Dustin said...

That looks like such a neat show. We're more Disney princess on ice around here but I'm sure my kids would like that too! Fun! That worked out well with the day off!

Sara said...

Oh I can't wait! We are going Saturday. Disney princess on ice is next weekend. I'm trying to be a fun mom!

Jennifer said...

That looks so fun! My big son likes dinosaurs, but my daughter LOVES them! It must have been a nice break from hives, and bumps & bruises, and kid sicknesses (don't you love it =)). I love your resolutions too, you are such a sweetheart!

chanel said...

I think I saw this on the Today Show- SUPER COOL! Wish I could see it!

Melody said...

That looks like fun!


Hey would your cute friend, the makeup artist, want to come and help us at a party if I planned one? :)

Amber said...

Melody of course! Just call me.