Congratulations! He looks like Carson in the second pic to me. He just has that Howard look like his brothers. He is adorable so I think he is a keeper for sure!
Congrats!! He is perfect.
Awww. my sweet little Greyson. He is starting to look more like Tanner though. He tricked us all! I love you girl! Good job on making those cute boys!
He is a doll! Congratulations :)
Love him! What a sweetie! Good job Amber =).
holy moly is he ever beautiful!!!! absolutely LOVE his name. Duke is the coolest middle name EVER!!!! Hope you're doing well.
Awesome boy, Amber! Congratulations. I also love his name.
What a snuggly little bug he is. Congrats again guys!
he is for sure a keeper!! I love how snuggley he is! I wish they stayed that small forever!!! congrats!
He is adorable! Congrats!! I love his name.
what a sweet baby boy! love his name!!congratulations!!
OHHH! Congratulations! Don't you just love babies :) I am so happy for you and your family and hope you are feeling well! Happy Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations! He looks like Carson in the second pic to me. He just has that Howard look like his brothers. He is adorable so I think he is a keeper for sure!
Congrats!! He is perfect.
Awww. my sweet little Greyson. He is starting to look more like Tanner though. He tricked us all! I love you girl! Good job on making those cute boys!
He is a doll! Congratulations :)
Love him! What a sweetie! Good job Amber =).
holy moly is he ever beautiful!!!! absolutely LOVE his name. Duke is the coolest middle name EVER!!!! Hope you're doing well.
Awesome boy, Amber! Congratulations. I also love his name.
What a snuggly little bug he is. Congrats again guys!
he is for sure a keeper!! I love how snuggley he is! I wish they stayed that small forever!!! congrats!
He is adorable! Congrats!! I love his name.
what a sweet baby boy! love his name!!
congratulations!!
OHHH! Congratulations! Don't you just love babies :) I am so happy for you and your family and hope you are feeling well! Happy Happy New Year!
Post a Comment