It is crazy to me that it is 2010. Where did 2009 go? It seemed like it just came and went. I got this idea from a blog that I read.
Instead of listing new year's resolutions. List those things that you will NOT do in 2010. So here are a few of mine:
* i will not stop sewing and wishing that i was good at it.
* i will not stop making jewelry.
* i will not stop going to monster jam with my boys and loving every minute of it.
* i will not stop laughing at the funny things the boys say & do.
* i will not stop having family over.
* i will never like day light savings.
* i will not stop wishing that I could visit NY again.
* i will not forget that our backyard still needs some attention.
* i will not be afraid to just be.
* i will never stop loving my van.
* i will not stop coupon shopping.
* i will never stop wishing that Crew could stay little forever.
* i will never give up girl night outs.
* i will not stop going camping.
And I am loving this. I just might have to get this book.
2 comments:
I saw that book and it looks very intriguing.
Love your list.
PS I have to reschedule for Wednesday. I have presidency meeting Monday. We'll talk about it tomorrow.
That is a great list! I can't believe how fast January is flying buy.
Post a Comment