
Crew just loved it all. His mickey mouse clubhouse computer, remote control car and his nerf gun. He is in love with his new pajamas too.
Brian and I were pretty happy too. Brian loves his new ipod & is pretty excited to use his new flashlight that he got at the family exchange.
I love my new computer moniter, ( I am so excited for all my extra desk space!) my perfume and iron/ironing board!
We had a nice day visiting with family. We went to both. We did miss the 1st annual Duke kickball game. But this will not happen next year. We are so there!
I hope everyone had a nice day like we did! :)
We were busy on Saturday cleaning everything up and finding a home for all of our new stuff. Today after church we will be taking down the tree and decorations.
We need to get ready for a new baby! We don't know the date yet but it will be sometime this next week. So we are getting everything ready.
Until then.....


4 comments:
FUN Christmas! When Brian told me what you were getting I was really excited for you!
Baby next week is crazy. I can't tell you how pumped I am. It makes me realize there will be end to mine someday! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of him!!!!
I am super excited to meet him!
Have fun cleaning.....make sure Brian does the hard stuff!
I can't wait to see pics of your new little guy. Good luck with everything!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!! This next week!!!! YAY!!! How exciting. You had to just be dying for CHristmas to come and GO. Your Christmas sounds so great. Love the mom present- iron and ironing board- seriously I bet they rule. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Post a Comment