Friday, January 08, 2010


You are now a BIG brother.

You always want to know where Greyson is and what he is doing.

You will ask all day long if you can hold him. And it is always when he is sleeping, eating, burping or getting his diaper changed. Then I let YOU hold your little brother. It only lasts for about 2 seconds. You kiss him and say "ok I'm done".

When talking about Greyson you will say she or her. I have to always correct you.

It went like this yesterday....

Mom: Crew get your hand off his face you are being to rough. (he was rubbing Greyson's face and trying to open his eyes)
Crew: NO! I didn't do that.
Mom: Yes you did. I just saw you. You need to be soft.
Crew: That was an accident.

Then I went down the hall to take care of some laundry. I could still see them in my bedroom from where I was. My head was in the washer when I hear...."she heavy".
He was trying to pick up Greyson. Good thing he said something so I was able to stop him.


You do this ALL DAY L O N G. It gets old and yes it drives me a little crazy! But I have to remember that you love him too just like the rest of us. You are going to be good friends.

You are now a BIG brother.

6 comments:

Jen Rose said...

That is so sweet. I love when Crew says "it was just an accident". And he always says it with an attitude. They are lucky to have each other!

Cherine said...

Greyson is so tiny. I keep thinking Crew is the baby but you are right he is the big brother now. That is a really cute picture!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

what a sweet photo. i always feel so guilty when the kids want to hod piper because it's always at inconvient times. i feel like a broken record no, no, no...

Kara said...

Oh that is so cute!!! "I didn't do that." Hahaha! I am so paranoid when I have a new baby, and I never want to let little ones hold the baby, and I think I'm mean for that. Haha.

chanel said...

oh my gosh that picture is AWESOME!!
This is all so precious! cracks me up that he calls Greyson she/her! it will fade, I did that to Baylor for the 1st 6 months of his life and Im his MOTHER!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet! first he didnt do it.. then it was an accident! I love it! I love Greyson's little outfit! he is just so tiny!