....my body is tired and sore. i have had headaches & high blood pressure since i have been home. and i am now on medication again.
....the big boys LOVE them some greyson. they always want to hold him. but ONLY if he is awake. and that is not very often....since he is ALWAYS sleeping.
....i have the best family & friends. what would i do without all this help???
....i say mean things to brian when i get up for late night feedings. well not really that mean but i do talk to him. and he never hears me. that's because he is asleep & i am the only one who can hear a little baby crying in our room. i just don't understand this!!
....i really don't mind the night time feedings so far. he is just so stinking sweet. he makes the cutest noises when he is eating. but i am sure this will change very fast & we will get on our every other night schedule.
....when i am pregnant i always worry about how i will ever be able to love another person as much as i love my other family members. well.....IT is possible. i love this baby so much!!

10 comments:
Oh, that was the sweetest post. You are the best mom! And, I'm glad you let me share in a little of that!
grayson is so sweet! can't wait to see him in person.
He is just a little doll! I'm like you, I always worry I'll love the new one as much as the older ones, but as soon as the new one's here my heart just melts and the love is multiplied for everyone. Isn't it great?
you're so funny and such a WONDERFUL mama it just ooozes out of you. you can feel the love. dang old dads!
good to always hear that "heart opening up to another one" feeling, reassuring at least. :)
keep up the great job and take it easy, aka take care of yourself too.
Ahh I wish I could hold him! He will be bigger by the time I come around so keep the pictures coming. I will miss this sweet little tiny infant stage. He is so cute. I feel like Greyson just fits perfectly with our family!
Love you guys!
that was so sweet!!! I think men do hear... i just think they are really good actors... and fake asleep!!! Well, at least thats what I think Tony does! and yes, I think the feeling is mutual! he is so darn cute!!
Having a new baby is one of the best things EVER! He is too sweet!
I can't wait to see him in person! I hope you get the health problems under control.
Congrats!! He is soooo handsome! I wish we were closer so I could hold him and smell that sweet baby! Why do babies smell so yummy? Maybe it's a mom-thing. Have fun!
You know just what to say & how to say it. :)
Post a Comment