Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our morning in pictures

Crew found my camera this morning and started snapping away.
I liked a few of his pictures. But most had to be deleted.
So it gave me this idea for a post.


Feeding time.
He is always acting like he his hungry.
He has been eating 3 oz every 3 hours.
Might need to change this.


My lovely self at 6:30 am.


Trying to burp.


Reading facebook while feeding Greyson.


Big boys watching cartoons till they HAVE to get up.


Dishes. Did not clean kitchen yesterday.
So it was pretty bad!
Taking the boys to school in the rain.





5 comments:

Cherine said...

Those were some good photos! Cute post!

Unknown said...

Greyson is getting so big. I like this post too!

chanel said...

this is GREAT! oh how i miss the desert rain!!

Anonymous said...

i love that picture of you!! so funny!

Jen Rose said...

Cute post! And, you look awesome at 6 30. I would be a scary mess!