Tuesday, January 26, 2010


This kid has been my big helper for the last 4 weeks.
It is nice when he is home to help me. I like to have the two extra hands.
And two willing hands to do whatever I ask.

So I decided that he needed a little attention.
So we went to U Swirl.
Just the two of us.

4 comments:

Marylin said...

What a good mama! I love that picture! I try to have that same one on one with Alexis just cause being the oldest can be rough sometimes! :) It is so nice to have the help though!

Cherine said...

Ah T! I miss the kid! Glad he is such a great helper!!! =)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh my goodness... how did i never notice how much he looks like you? he seems like such a sweet boy!!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute!! Uswirl!! Nice!