Kade came over to play. These boys are such good buds. I wish we lived closer so they could get together more often. They play so good with each other. They had fun putting on costumes. They both have great imaginations too.
I enjoy just listening to them play.

Went to Tanner's open house. He really likes his teacher this year.
I see that he has already made some improvement especially with his reading.
This makes me happy.

Sandwich ring was on the menu this week. (Brian's request)
So easy to make: Take 2 french bread loaves and pinch the ends together making a circle.
Then bake on cookie sheet (according to package directions)
We also had enchilada pie this week for dinner.
This was my conversation with the boys:
Tanner: What's for dinner?
Me: enchilada pie
Carson: I HATE PIE!!!!
Me: Well it's not really pie. That's just the name of it. When I was growing up grammie made this for us but all of us called it looks bad tastes good.
Carson: LOOKS BAD, I'M NOT EATING IT!!!!
and he didn''t!!
7 comments:
Ha! Kade and Carson are so cute! looks bad taste good... that was the beds!
They are killing me always in costumes! Remember when Carson came to my parents in Spiderman. In like 120 degree weather! I love that kid. And, that sandwich looks SO good. Good job on Tanner's reading too! He looks so big!
I love Carson!! And thanks for the sandwich ring idea. The costumes kill me!
love that sandwich... my boys would be all over that!
Hey, I love that sandwich I think you made it for me when I had Scott. I'm feeling really hungry all of a sudden!
Carson and Kade are adorable in their costumes...getting ready for Halloween, which is only a month away BTW!!
funny stuff!
tanner looks so cute in that picture!
Too cute. I love the sandwich idea. I'm always up for a good idea for dinner!
Post a Comment