
It rained so hard today. The boys had a blast hanging out in the garage watching the rain. But the longer we stayed out there the further they went out in the rain. They were soaking wet. But they sure did have fun. I even caught Tanner dancing.
What would it be like to be a kid again? And play in the rain?



I made this chili recipe tonight for dinner. It was super fast & easy to make.
And everyone liked it except Carson. He wouldn't even try it.

10 comments:
AHHH the life. I love the rain! I wish I had the energy to play in it. I only get caught in it driving :(
Freaking Carson! Not even a nibble?! Chili sounds so good right now. With some corn bread. Mmmm And that rainstorm was quite legit today I must say.
I got soaked today too! I love hearing about your boys..you guys have a fun house over there :)
Amber! They're getting so big...
I love how children just can't help themselves when it rains! I don't even try to stop them--it seems to be their right to just play and dance in the rain! We're supposed to get it today and tomorrow!
Hey Amber I am so glad you found my blog, it's good to hear from you, I can't believe how big your kids are getting, I've only been gone since January and it seems like everybody's kids are just growing so fast! The boys look like they had a lot of fun in the rain, I love those times.
Tanner looks so big and grown! I lov ehis smile!! Oh yeah to be a kid again!!! Remember California street when it use to flood and we would get in our bathing suits and go tubbing on the street! Ha! the good ol days!
I made chili the other day too! We are raining up here too! I love the rain!
It's pouring on this side of the world too- go figure! I love when I get to play in the rain. Those pics of your boys are great- so cute! Mmmm, chili and cornbread sounds so good right now.
Hi Amber...thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment