Thursday, September 04, 2008


I love this book. Carson picked it out for his story tonight.
I had forgotten about this one.
It's a good one.





Carson had his preschool orientation today. We went and he met his teacher. I think he is going to really like it this year. He gets to go 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours.
I think I am going to really like it this year!
After we got home he told me that he doesn't like meetings & that today was boring!!

And since we are talking about Carson.....this kid can whistle. His new thing to do.
He has been whistling all day. I think it is kinda cute. I can't even whistle.
Maybe he can teach me.





6 comments:

Cherine said...

Carson is so DARN CUTE! He is so big now! Can you believe it is down to you and Crew a few days a week. How is that. Time for another kid (and the fact that Crew wasn't jealous of Abigail at all) HA HA !!! I am totally kidding! Hey by the way I am glad you are feeling better!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is hillarious!! I dont like meetings either!! Ok, so my friend Sara said that she saw you today and she could totally tell that you were my sister. He little boy Derek is in Carsons class. I think Carson is going to LOVE preschool!

Sara said...

everyone asked why I didn't take parker to kindergarten orientation and it's because he hates meetings too! I am so happy for you! Three days a week it will just be you and Crew. What a party

Kayla Howard said...

ok heres the deal ....you have to come up to montana for christmas ,if your going to go anywhere it has to be here .!!! we have plenty of room for your family and we are trying to get cherine and jess to come up too!! we will keep our eyes pealed for cheap tickets

Caitlin said...

He just looks so big!

Mucho take it easy... said...

That's so funny about the whistling. I am definitely a whistler!