Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor day weekend


We went camping this weekend with some friends at Mt. Charleston. Brian had to work so I went up with the boys. (Thanks to Dustin for setting up our tent.)

Some things we did were:

played in the back of the truck
Tanner crashed on his bike & now has some new wounds to prove it.
woke up with the sun


ate smores
got dirty
played phase 10


ate foil dinners
swung in the hammock
rode bikes really fast down the hill


and got really dirty!!!

We had a really fun time. It's always nice to get away and out of the heat. But then always nice to come home and get clean and sleep in your own bed!
Thanks for inviting us you guys. We had so much fun.

7 comments:

Leah said...

You are so fast!!! Now I'm going to have to get it in gear and upload my photos!
That was such a fun weekend ...thanks for joining us, we had a blast!!!
Loved your pictures!

Cherine said...

Ah good pictures! Glad it was fun and everyone , made it back in one piece...well sort of ( Tanner)!

Jen Rose said...

So cute! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I'm jealous...I didn't see you all weekend! :) missed ya!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Oooh tin foil dinners. We were just talking about those the other day. I have been craving a banana boat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glas you guys had fun! Ok, Brooke and I were talking on Sunday... and we want to go camping too!!! You wanna go again in a few weeks?

Brooke said...

That looks so fun!! I'm so jealous! Loved the pics! Looks like the boys had a blast :) boys love to get dirty!

Brad and Leslie said...

I got a sweet picture of Tanner's injury! It was still drippin with blood - what a man he is. That was fun - I hope we stay the night next time. :)