Saturday, September 06, 2008


Friday night Carson's choice for dinner was homemade pizza. He was so excited to get the stool and help put the toppings on. We watched a couple really dumb movies that the boys picked out and ate some candy. Jelly belly's and mike & ike's. I made smoothies too. Note: those are not homemade pizzas.....just homemade from a box!


Then this morning around 9:00 these little boys wanted ice cream. Yes.....I let them have it. I was reading & just pretty much didn't care. I just didn't want to listen to them ask over & over again. But yes they did eat breakfast earlier.

Well back to reading.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I love Friday night movie night! Our version culminates in the kids sleeping anywhere they feel like. 9 times out of 10 it's my bed.

Anonymous said...

Good choice carson! We had pizza on friday night too! Oh and what book are you reading? It must be good if you are allowing the kids ice cread at 9 am! Is it Breaking Dawn?

Kara said...

I love it! Ice cream is the best at any time. It's good to know that other mom's do things like that when they don't want to be bugged too. Thanks! I feel a little more normal! Ha ha!

kelly said...

i love friday night movie & pizza. and ice cream for breakfast? why didn't i think of that?

Mucho take it easy... said...

mmmm....yummy!

Cherine said...

Ha ha I know what you are reading! I love it! And yummy the pizza looks good and Carson looks like he loves making it!

chanel said...

YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!
Thanks for keeping it real- you're an inspiration! JUST BE!!!! :)

Sara said...

I'd say you pretty much rock!

Jen Rose said...

Ice cream for breakfast?? You rock.