Sunday, September 28, 2008


We went camping this weekend at Mt Charleston again
with the D's, Everetts, and Brooke.

This kid was miserable.
He just wanted to be held. He would shiver. Then he felt warm.
Brian, Dustin & Wade were gone all day on saturday on a hike to find a
body of water that held fish. (story of our lives for the last month)
That is a another post of it's own......
When they came back it was raining and Tanner & Carson were soaked.
He looked and Crew and said we couldn't stay.
So Crew & I went home.
Once we got home Crew was so happy he played in the bath for 30 minutes.
He was fine all night till we went to bed and he was burning up.
We didn't have a good night.
This morning I took him to the doctor. I was sure he had an ear infection.
Well nope. He has the beginning of tonsillitis.
We got an antibiotic filled and then we were back on our way to pick up the boys.
They were waiting patiently for us.
I'm sad that we had to leave. But it was the best decision.
We have to do it again. But not till next year. And I would prefer if it wasn't raining.
Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Sorry about Crew, poor little guy! I felt bad we had to bail so soon. We had fun though.
Yes, I'm pretty sure camping season is over for the year. I might make one exception, but only one!!

Jen Rose said...

I'm so sad for Crew! That's such a bummer! I hope he starts to feel better soon! And, then you can start planning your next trip. Oh yeah...that's with me this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I was sad you guys had to leave... But it was really really cold Saturday night! I am so down for the next time! It was so much fun! oh and I cant wait for the post on the boys hiking/fishing trip!! Ha!

Cherine said...

Poor Crew! Brian and his mystery waterfalls, lakes, etc. He is killen me!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Oh, poor baby! Can't he catch a break?! I hope the meds kick in & he is better soon!

chanel said...

poor crew, thats so good you left, talk about a miserable night if you had dealt with that in a tent! poor guy, thats rough stuff!

you still get major points for camping period! so fun!