
Brian & I were having a conversation this morning & he said something to me that has made me really think. He said " We need to stop doing and just start being."
I don't know if anybody else feels the same way as me.....but I have this constant battle with juggling everything. Being a wife, housekeeper, mom, scout leader, laurel adviser, & working. It is so hard for me to balance everything. What's for dinner, is there clean clothes for school, is all my work done, what's on the calendar for today/tonight, are the boys getting enough me time, have I communicated with Brian today? This list could go on and on.
I am going to really try harder to stop doing & "JUST BE"
I do kinda like that motto! :)
I hope that by taking Brian's advice that I can just be and realize just what is really important right now in my life.
11 comments:
I love that! And you are not alone in the constant struggle of a woman! it isnt easy!! thanks for the reminder!!
Amen!
yeah Brian WHATEVER, I coined that phrase on this very blog Sept. 6, so stop stealing my material and getting your wife all gushy over you. ;)
Seriously you are very good at just being, so I think this will be a successful motto for you.
Ahh...you are a wonder woman! You juggle everything just perfect! That was a cute saying from B. And, I love JUST BE!
great advice.... i think everyone feels like that at one time or another! it's definitely something i'm constantly working on.
I think you're amazing Amber! In every area you listed too. Even if it is doing..you're the best do-er out there. But I love what you and Brian are talking about and there's a lot to be said about "just being." I love the post. Lots to think about....
Mi Hermano the Mr. Philosophy! Love it!!!
Amber, I love that saying. And, what a good idea too?!
By the way, I love your menu ideas. I am always running out of ideas of what to cook. So keep those menus coming. Thanks!!!
Who knew Brian could be so philisophical. This is a sweet post. Thank youfor the kick start. :)
I love that saying. Mine lately has been Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. Thought I would take President Hinckley's advice. Life is so hard. I think all of us mom's need a vacation. Anyone interested?
Wow - Brian is so deep! Wait...that came out sooooo wrong. His thinking is so insightful! Thanks dude!
Post a Comment