I like to think that I have the best mom in the whole world!
I love her for so many different reasons.
I love how she can teach me by her example.
I love her strong testimony & knowledge of the gospel.
I love that I can always call her for any answer to any question.
I love her laugh & sense of humor.
I love how she loves all of her kids and how she loves our dad.
I love how she has taught us the importance of so many things like: sharing,
being a good person, being kind, going to church with small kids,
patience, independence & service.
She makes me proud to call her "my mom"
I hope that some day my kids will think of me as the same way that I think of my mom.
I love her!
Happy Birthday MOM!
(Birthday present I gave to mom)
I love how she can teach me by her example.
I love her strong testimony & knowledge of the gospel.
I love that I can always call her for any answer to any question.
I love her laugh & sense of humor.
I love how she loves all of her kids and how she loves our dad.
I love how she has taught us the importance of so many things like: sharing,
being a good person, being kind, going to church with small kids,
patience, independence & service.
She makes me proud to call her "my mom"
I hope that some day my kids will think of me as the same way that I think of my mom.
I love her!
Happy Birthday MOM!
(Birthday present I gave to mom)
7 comments:
Your Mom is totally cute! I thought it was Heather's B-day today..duh! Happy Birthday Sis. Duke!
This is what I love most about your Mom..she had YOU.
I love your mom! Happy Birthday Rob! I love how she always makes me feel like part of your family!
your mom really is THE BEST! she always makes us feel so welcome! love that! when i call for candace she'll talk to me like we talk everyday, she's cool!
Oh its Rob's birthday! I love her so much! Tell her happy bday for me!
Happy Birthday Robin!!
That is so funny! We did say alot of the same things! We have the best mom ever! And when I grow up I want to be just like Mom!! I love that necklace! It is perfect for mom!!
she sounds like a wonderful mom. happy birthday!
Post a Comment